March // April Favorites

It wasn't until last week when I started to think about April favorites that I realized I forgot about March! These months have been so busy, but I promise everything is slowing down...for now!

Anyway, let's get into these favorites! In no particular order...


1. Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray in Fresh Energy: Okay so I feel this is a place where we can get really real. And in that spirit I am getting really real with my first favorite. Let's all be honest, we all are not very fresh, all the time. I, like many others, seem to experience this problem a lot. I have tried a million different deodorants. From women's to men's and everything in between, nothing seemed to last. Until I found this! This spray deodorant is the best product I have tried in a long time. Not only is the mist refreshing and cooling to put on, it lasts. FOEVER. It smells amazing and is all I could ever want, as we enter these warmer months. I have told everyone I could about this. I LOVE IT. Guys, try it.



2. Penn State Vintage Style Hat: I don't know about you, but when I head to Sunday breakfast or an early class, I usually just roll out of bed. My hair never looks good and I love to conceal my no makeup look with hats. Also, as it get's sunnier out, it's an adorable way to protect your scalp and face. I have been reaching for this one a lot these past two months. Call me sentimental for graduating, but it has been my go to. We Are!

** could't find exact link but here is a very similar one!**



3. Old Navy Black Slip Ons: I have been casually stocking the Vans website looking at all the shoes I want to buy for summer. But, like many of us college students, I did not have the funds to get my favorites. So, I stumbled upon these at Old Navy! They are comfortable and perfect for this weather. They will do until I can afford the others. I believe they are out of black but currently have fun summer colors! 





4. Bandalino Cloella Black Booties Short: What can I say, when you pray to the TJ Maxx shopping gods, they listen. I have been looking for casual black booties that I can wear day or night. I wanted slip ons, similar to Doc Martins I have seen on bloggers that I love. I found them! On sale for TWENTY dollars, these babies are one of my favorites in the shoe collection. Here is a pair I found on eBay! If you want the style number let me know.  






5. TJ Maxx Glasses: So these glasses were replacements for black ones in the same shape. Like a fool I threw them in a bag and they got cracked. However, this new pattern makes me love them even more. There is no label, no tag and no name! Just a TJ Maxx find, but you can find similar styles almost everywhere now!









6. Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Lightweight Shampoo& Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo: These both were random products I picked up when I ran out of shampoo, but I loved them both. They both were very clarifying and kept my hair soft but workable. Mainly, I loved the smell of them both. The first smelled so fresh and left a very clean smell in my hair all day. The second smelled like Zebra Striped gum, so you know I was in. 




7. Forever 21 Velcro Rollers: When I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers, Amelia Liana, she mentioned that she puts her bangs in velcro rollers when she is doing her makeup, for extra volume. So naturally, I had to try it out. It worked SO well. If you have fine hair and always want more volume in your bangs, try this trick! And it only cost be about 2 dollars. 



8. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham: I mean what can I say? Love her, love the book, love the stories and the lessons. Read it. That is all. 




9. Bath and Body Works Provence Garden 3 Wick Candle: This was a random purchase over Christmas during one of their massive sales. I saved it for Spring smelling months. It smells so delicious. Like you are walking through a huge flower garden on a beautiful spring day! It's not in stores anymore but never fail, trusty eBay has them! 





10. Forever 21 Dimond Spike Studs: These were apart of a delightful three pack. Though I loved them all I went for these most. I was looking for an simple stud that had a little edge. I think they were only 4 dollars and well worth it! Adorable for a little sparkle with any outfit. 




11. Jordana 12 Hour Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point: This was so random. I was standing in line at Walgreens and saw a this eyeliner. I knew I was running out and wasn't going to be able to get somewhere before mine was all gone. Since it was only 2 dollars I figured what was the harm? It works great! Very soft and stays on all night. If you need a quick fix in between eyeliners, give it a go. Not sure why it's called "liquid" by the way...




12. J.Crew Factory Jeweled Tuxedo Popover Tank in Black: I bought this a few months ago hoping it would be my interview go to. For my very first interview I wore it and it must have brought good luck because I got the job! It is light weight but not see through. It looks great with a blazer and some pants or a cardigan and a skirt! Though it isn't in stores right now, it will come back towards the colder months! Keep an eye out for this perfectly classic top. 



13. Music: I cannot stop listening to I Don't Like It, I Love It by Flo Rida featuring Robin Thicke and Verdine White

14. YouTubers: I am honestly obsessed with Amelia Liana and Lily Pebbles. Adorable and give the best advice for beauty products. 


Another 2 months gone! Cannot wait to see what May brings!



xoxo

-alexandra

Comments

Popular Posts