fifteen favorite

So I have seen a few YouTubers do this tag, and I thought it was just adorable! They are asked to name their fifteen favorite feelings. And, it got me thinking of mine! So I thought I'd make a post sharing. Also! I was inspired by my favorite: essiebutton! Check out her version!

Comment below if you agree or want to share some of yours!

1. Getting a piece of actual mail- I love sending thank you notes and birthday cards in the mail. It is such a nice gesture and is vanishing fast! When I come home and open my mailbox to something, I get so excited!

2. Hearing that song on the radio-You know that feeling when you're driving and a newer song comes on and you don't know the words, but you just know it will be your future jam. I usually alert someone as well. But, they usually turn into mega hits you cannot stand to hear a few months down the road. But, that moment when they are new is like pure gold (Fancy anyone?)

3. Getting an amazing deal- If you know me, this one is no surprise. There is the greatest sense of accomplishment when you get heels for $9 dollars originally priced at $60.

4. The day before the holiday- I love the hype of the holidays. Rushing around to get last minute things and just knowing one of your favorite times is coming, is just so exciting. It can be hectic, but if you embrace they joy it's the best time!

5. The Good kind of Tired- Those days when you spent hours in the sun with your friends or went on a mega shopping day and you're so tired but know it's because you had an amazing day.

6. Having a day with your best friend- Now that I have friends in every which direction, I love just having a whole day to do anything with my best friends. We can do nothing or have a day full of activities. It is the best because you are just together. It's like nothing else matters.

7. Eating really bad-If you say you don't like donuts keep it moving

8. Eating really good-Eating bad is fun...until you get that feeling that you need something green and leafy. Eating healthy and feeling like bacon grease isn't coming out of your pores is nice too.

9. Adventuring to nowhere- I love going on little afternoon adventures, even if its to a place Shane and I have been a million times. I love the feeling of having a new experience with someone who is just as happy to be doing the exact same thing.

10. Seeing your favorite artist in concert- I only thought I was going to pass out from excitement twice in my life. Both were seeing concerts. There is something cool just being feet away from someone you feel is a part of your life because you listen to them every day.

11. Learning more about a topic you love- I am a total nerd when it comes to social media and new technology. With my new job, I have been learning so much about the things I love. I get so excited to see the new possibilities in the field I have entered. Find something that makes you pumped and make it your life's work.

12. Finding hidden money- who doesn't love that. Thanks past Alex!

13.Waking up from a nap on the beach- I do not think there is anything more calming.

14. Talking to your mom, when you just need your mom-There are days when you just need to talk to your mom. She is the only one sometimes that can calm you down or make you feel better.

15. Organizing your space/purse/room/closet- it brings me peace...I can't explain it.






Hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful week!

xoxo

-alexandra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts