Hello Summer! Beauty Additions

Since the official beginning of summer was just upon us, I thought I would mention the two new warm weather makeup additions to my collection! These two purchases came from two things- a lack of money and a lack of bb cream.

I usually love the same BB cream all the time, but when I ran out of it and had to run into Ulta before work, I grabbed the best thing I could find. I stumbled upon a drug store delight!




The Covergitl Cgsmoothers BB cream with sunscreen in the color "light to medium" is amazing. It is a perfect shade, goes on great with a beauty blender or your hands and feels great on the skin. Everyone is trying to achieve that dewey skin look in the summer and this product really works for me.

The second, the NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer, was also a fill in for my normal concealer. The price was right and they sections were next to each other. I never tried on like this before, but I do really like it with this BB cream. It covers dark spots well and brightens up my face. Though it's not my number one, I think it's a great money saving alternative.

These both came to 12 dollars and I got a free gift with purchase. It was a great trip to Ulta. But then again, when is one ever bad?

xoxo
-alexandra

Comments

Popular Posts