May Faves

Once again, here we are and I have not blogged! I have to apologize for the delay again!

However, I feel my excuse is pretty valid...I started my new job! First big kid work! It took some adjusting between moving and getting into the routine but I think I am finally into the swing of things! I have been wanting to post wear to work posts and updates, but every time I did, I would fall asleep, literally! 

But, I promise to get back to it! And I kept track of my favorites last month and wanted to fill you guys in! 

So here we go! And I promise to be back soon after this!



1. "Tequila Time" Pillow from Francesca's

My dear best friend saw this pillow and said she just thought of me! SO sweet and such a cute addition to my room! Perfect for summer full of fun and festivities. I love little statement pieces like this. Shout out to Emily for this amazing May Fave! 

2. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso 

Do I really need to express how much I love this book, because I feel like every single person who does cannot stop raving about it?! Guys seriously, the best summer/fall/all year round/ get you motivated/ style lovers book! Sophia you are purse gold and so is your advice. She makes me so excited to be in this industry and the potential for all of us to succeed. Also, side note I tweeted her and she favorited it, so my day was made! 

3. Compass Alex and Ani Bangle 

My best friend and roomie, Lexie and her mother are two of the sweetest and most generous people on this planet! They made sure not to forget my special graduation day and her mother sent me this perfect bangle to add to my collection. I absolutely adore it and love the meaning behind it! I could not think of a better surprise! 

4. Shorts 

Okay guys let's get real for a moment. We all love a bargain, even if it is next to the fresh fruit. Spotted these at Wal Mart and thought I'd give them a shot. For a night out or a stroll in the afternoon, these rock. They are cool fabric and fit great! You go WallyWorld 

5. Stripped Sleeveless Tunic  

I am a black and white stripe addict. I'll admit it, happily. This tunic is no exception. I love the fit, the way I can pair it with pants, shorts or even a skirt. Also, great for a day you are feeling a bit of that unfun bloat

6. "Wild Thing" by Pure Ice 

I have been seeing this color on everyone this past month! I had to join the fun! Bright, fresh and fun! 

7. Sopresa Beaded Clutch 

I found this last summer before a big trip to Texas and thought it was just the perfect additive for a summer get away! When I was packing for the beach I brought it back out! It holds just enough and I always get compliments on it! I didn't buy it where I linked it, but it was all I could find left!

xoxo

-alexandra















Comments

Popular Posts