June Faves

Hello Everyone!

June has flown by! I woke up today and I could not believe the first month of summer already came and went!

This month was full of rain and rain and rain!! Not too much summer fun was able to be had, but you have to make the most of it! I didn't have too many favorites this month do to the blah mood I was in, but I did have some new discoveries that I wanted to share!



1. So first starting with the glasses! I found these Ray Ban lookalikes as I was wondering around T.J. Maxx of course. Only 5 dollars. Perfect shape and perfect darkness. Love the blue tint as well! 

2. When Macy's has a large rollerball display, you have to stop and smell them all. On a particularly spirited shopping trip with two of my best friends, I picked up Alien by Thierry Mugler. IT. SMELLS. SO. GOOD. It's very light and flowery. I think I found my scent.

3. Sephora brand should be admired. I know it's hard not to get entranced by the other names in the store, but they have some great products. This nude beige lip liner (which yes I'm officially joining the lining bandwagon) is a superior combo of neutral and move. Thank you to my good friend Emily, she wasn't feeling the color, but I loved it and happily took the liner. Check it out. 

4. Jewelry, in my opinion, can go two ways. I either save up and buy a very expensive piece or I look for cheap costume like pieces, that are easy to throw on for a night out. I usually will go to any location for cheaper jewelry, because it is all made the same (expect rings...no one likes a gal with green fingers.) This three tiered set is from rue21. Totally adorable and though the stone is faker than a three dollar bill, I got so many compliments on it. The dainty other two pendents looks great with a high neck shirt or dress as well. 

5. Who can resist a good notebook? Who can resist a good joke? I know I can't. Checking out at a total $1.99, this notebook is one of my favorite T.J. Maxx stationary isle finds. And I must say, I got a few chuckles at the office. 

Bonus: I didn't have any left to include in the picture, buttttt had to give a shoutout to these Starbucks Via Instant Coffees! I needed something to get me through the day at work and wanted to replace sugary snack. These are great! I threw them in my desk and grab one whenever I need! Plus each box has a rewards star card inside! (pictured below!)

Big things have been happening already in July! Can't wait to fill you all in soon! Hope you had an amazing June and have an even better July! 

Pray for sun!! 

xoxo 

-alexandra  







Comments

Popular Posts