Summer Sale Finds

If you know me, you know I LOVE a good bargain. So when seasonal sales start to roll around, it is easily one of the best times to shop. Grab your best shopping partners, a coffee and hit your the stores to hunt for your finds. 

The past few times I went out, I also had a few items in mind that I wanted to add to my wardrobe. So I picked my 5 favorites that I found to share with you! 

1. Chartreuse Bell Skirt from JCPenny: 

I found this skirt when I ran to the mall with my mom for father's day gifts. I saw the 70% off sign so naturally I had to look through it. I have always wanted a skirt this style, but didn't know if it would look right on me. I tried it on and LOVED it. It will be such a nice alternative to a dress for a fancy evening or event. The original price was $40.00. The marked down price was $12.99. Plus my mother had a $10 off coupon. Bringing this item to $2.99. 

 2. Skort from Gap Outlet: 

I loved these skorts last summer and could just not find one I really liked on me. But, when I picked this one up on a clearance rack at Gap, I had to try it on. The material is so thick and the quality is beautiful. I could not believe how well it fit either. The item was originally $44.99. The marked down price was $9.99 and they had an extra promotion in the store bringing this skort to $5.99. 




3. Black and White Accodian Skirt from Banana Republic: 

I saw this skirt when I walked into Banana and could not believe the price. I had to try it on just for that. I wear skirts and dresses to work all the time, so this could be a comfy and adorable wardrobe addition. The original price was $59.99. The marked down price was $11.99. With an extra promotion I walked away with the skirt for $5.99. 



4. Black Bralet from Kohls: 

 During the summer I love to wear all types of different tops, with crazy cuts or different straps. Having to always wear a bra with them is sometimes a challenge. The Brandy Mellville type bras and bralettes have been everywhere and I really wanted to try one. I thought it could solve a lot of bra problems. This one really does! I'm not completely sure on the starting price for this, but with a classic coupon I got it for $7.00.


Black Heels from Kohls: 

I have been wanting a pair of heels this style for months. All the ones I tried on didn't fit me right or were just too high to be wearable for longer than 5 minutes. These Lauren Conrad ones look great and feel even better. Starting at $60.00 I found these ones on clearance for $11.99. With a coupon I got them for $9.00. 



Hope your summer sale hunting went as well as mine!! 

xoxo

-alexandra 

Comments

Popular Posts