Wedding Style

Weddings are such a joyous time. You see a journey of love
between to people begin, celebrate with friends and loved ones...and let's not forget the cookie table. But, the best part about weddings? The different styles surrounding you!

Between the bride, her maids and all the stylish guests, it is a fashion filled event, that certainly makes everyone bring out their best.

My cousin and his lovely now wife (yay!) got married this past weekend and I was all too excited to go and plan my outfit! Instead of the normal dress, I went a different way.

I found this chartreuse bell skirt on a clearance rack, for $2.99 (see details about it in my Summer Sale Finds post)!! I love the length and the color is so different. I paired it with a black top that was only about $7.00. I found my marble looking necklace for $3.00 and the shoes, on sale for $9.00.

This was the perfect opportunity to utilize the skirt and mix up my wedding style!!


We had a great night and we wish the best for the happy couple!

xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts