All Time Fall Faves


Fall is so full of activities, holidays and fun adventures. Autumn really has been my favorite season for many reasons. Reason number one, obviously, my birthday! But, besides the obvious, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday as well.  I love the clothing, the colors and the weather that fall brings every year. Fall brings everyone so much joy and renewal. So, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things about fall with all of you!

The Need to purchase every fall scented candle from Bath and Body.

It’s no secret. Girls love candles. Specifically fall scented candles. What a girl won’t do to get to the mall and pick up Sweater Weather and Leaves at 2 for $22. I am no exception to this law of nature. Bath and Body does it best. Their three wicks are unmatched. I really found that fall and winter are the only times I will burn candles, like they are literally going out of style (or i guess season). This is definitely one of my favorite parts of a fall night. Grabbing something hot to drink, a blanket and lighting my candle to fill my room with autumn scents.

       The Transition to ‘hot’ coffee.

I love, love, love iced coffee. It’s refreshing and way faster to drink. But, as soon as those cool breezes start rolling in, I want coffee as hot as possible. Especially my fave from home: Vanilla Biscotti.

Chagrin Falls, Ohio Trip.

Even before I was born, my parents have been making the day trip to Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Chagrin Falls is a picturesque town (that looks like Stars Hallow for your Gilmore Girl fans) right outside of Cleveland. This suburb is hidden away from the noisy city and filled with adorable shops, perfect lunch spots and the best Popcorn shop around. Take a stroll down the main road, or a carriage ride, feed the ducks in the park and enjoy the water fall. Every year, my parents took my brother and I for a little trip just as the seasons changed. We would spend the day in the park and enjoying the fall weather. As I grew up, my love for the little town grew and I wanted to share it with someone special. Shane and I now go every year together. We try a new place to eat, visit the shops and enjoy the charm of the town. It is without a doubt my favorite tradition all year and I can’t wait to return!

Scarves, scares and more scarves.


This should come as no shock. Scarves are not only a great fashion accessory, but a necessity, for most places this time of year. Coming from a school with VERY cold falls and winters, scarves were your go to for class, wether it was to look cute or to make sure your didn't get frostbite. I found really adorable and affordable scarves last year at Forever. I hope I can score a few more before winter sets in!

Holidayzzz.

Three words. Halloween. Birthday. Thanksgiving. Enough for ANYONE to love this time of year. I have always loved Halloween. From my first halloween as a cowgirl to my favorite one as a lawyer, my family and I have always went all out for Halloween. Wether I was being a Power Ranger, a Witch or a superhero, my parents always found the best costumes. Lucky for me, I found someone who also loves Halloween as much. Shane is obsessed with this holiday and we can't wait to watch Hocus Pocus and plan our costumes for this year!

My birthday falls at the beginning of November! I don't care how hold I am, I will always love birthdays! They are filled with love, cake and gifts. I mean what else do you need? Something else my parents went all out for, birthday parties. I hope I can keep caring on the tradition of Week long celebrations, elaborate cakes and gifts that make you cry (I'm talking to you first American Girl doll).

Thanksgiving is my favorite though. I love the colors, the food and above all, just a day to give thanks. I think life moves VERY fast, and we don't take a lot of that time to remember what amazing things we are blessed with. It's very easy to focus on the negative and this day is about cherishing the positive. Plus, all of my mother's adorable turkey decor makes me smile :)

I hope everyone is a falling for this season like me (get it lol) and you all have the best autumn!

xoxo
-alexandra 

Comments

Popular Posts