September Favorites


I know people say this about every month, but really, September FLEW BY. I honestly cannot believe I woke up Wednesday and it was October. September at best was an extra month of summer! The fall weather just hit, like a switch went on. I did not hate the extra warmth and I did not hate the switch to fall! Happy to see my favorite season is here. One of my fave YouTubers said it best that, fall is more of a new beginning than the first of January. And I would have to agree. I don’t know if it was always because school was starting and there were new clothes, new notebooks and new adventures, but I have always enjoyed the freshness of fall.

September was filled with activities! From a wedding, to concerts to making trips to see my friends back at school, the packed month kept me moving! I did have time to use and try out a few new things that I thought I would share! Click links for pictures! 

·         Asos Booties: To say I’m in love with these shoes is an understatement. They were a solid investment piece. These ‘disco’ booties found their way into my inbox and then into my closet. I have been looking at getting either animal print booties or a different pattern from my more common black pairs. These were just the right ones. Perfect heel, perfect patter, perfect online deal. Love them so much I’m wearing them as I write this (insert girl with hand out emoji)



·         Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberries: I have seen these every time I went into Target. And if you know how I lead my life, I am in there quite a lot. I wanted a little ‘healthyish’ treat one day and wanted to try these. But, didn’t want to shell out the $4.00 if I hate them. My lovely BF grabbed them for me the following day and the obsession began. Now $4.00 is ToTaLlY worth it.

·         Checkered ‘Pixy’ Pants: I say ‘pixy’ because though they are that style, they are not from J.Crew. In Forever 21, when I went to go visit my friends, I found these beauts. SOOO comfy and stretchy. Adorable alternative to just plain pants.  At only $13.00 too.

·         Sweater Weather: Okay this candle is now an oldie but a goodie for my bed room. After buying multiple of them last year, this was my obvious first fall candle selection. 

·         Nail Polish: Right back into some purple love for fall. I love these two colors and have been buying different shades of them since. Sinful Colors 'Lavandar' and wet n wild' 'Through the Grapevine.' Both under $3.00!! 

·         Once Upon A Time: I know my friends and family are already tired of my talking about this show and trying to convince them to watch. But, I’m sorry; it’s too good NOT to talk about. I started and finished all 4 seasons of this show in a month and just in time for the 5th season’s premier. You really don’t even have to love fairytales to like this show, because they put such a twist on them. It is exciting and romantic and just addicting. If you have some time to spare, and who are we kidding, everyone is probably watching Netflix as we speak. Well as I write. As you read. Go check it out. You won’t be disappointed.

·         ‘E’ Pen Pal: Do not underestimate the power of email and friendship. My friend, Haley and I met, while we were both interns for the same company. We grew close through our mutual love of Jimmy Fallon, shoe sales and instagram worthy food pictures. It was so fun working with her and becoming friends. But, a new adventure quickly started for her, as she jetted off to Italy for her semester! Though I was so excited for her, I was so sad we couldn’t chat about our silly things every day! Luckily with email, instagram and facebook, we still get to talk about what she had to eat in Paris and what I’m doing with my life back in the states! Something as special as friendship is worth putting the effort in to stay in touch! I am so thankful to have met her and now get to hear about her day to day journeys! Wishing you the best love! Make sure you follow along her food journey at Champagne and Pesto on Instagram!

I hope everyone’s Septembers were Superb and you are all as pumped for October as I am!

Xoxo

-alexandra

Comments

Popular Posts