Collection: Booties

One of my favorite fashion items of fall is of course booties. I recently have become obsessed with statement patterns, adding two in the same month.

I wanted to stray from my norm of always grabbing neutrals (mostly black obvi). The two I found go great with casual and work outfits.

But, this time of year is GREAT for picking up pairs on sale. Stores are starting to slip into winter stock and these babies are heading to the clearance section. Keep your eyes open for deals these coming weekends on great booties, boots and other fall pieces.

 My collection contains pairs from a wide variety of retailers, but none are over $50. One pair was even $9.00! Let me know which are your faves. Stores listed below:


From left to right, starting at the top: 
1. Asos 2. Bandalino 
3. Old Navy 4. Old Navy 
5. TJ Maxx 6. Kohl's 



xoxo

alexandra 


For more about my adventures follow me!
Twitter
InstagramBloglovin'Pinterest 




Comments

Popular Posts