HOLLAdayz Activities

The most magical season as arrived. NOW that my favorite holiday (yes, Thanksgiving) has officially ended and the holiday madness as begun we can commence with Feliz Navidad on repeat.

I do love this time of the year. I feel like the beginning of November all the way to like January 5th is just filled joy and excitement. So, I thought I would do a little recap of my favorite parts of the season! Let me know if you like any of these or do the same! Share yours faves too!

Santa Land 



My town has a very unique lawn and garden store. Filled with decorations, gifts and the best toys around. Twice a year they decorate a part of their store with different "windows" to celebrate Christmas and Easter. I go every year, usually more than once. It's such a fun way to get in the spirit or get ideas for gifts!






Christmas Parties 



There's just something about friends and celebrating the holidays. My friends and I are lucky enough to get together every year and celebrate our friendship. Little gift exchanges, cookie trades and long nights looking back on the year make the holidays such a special time. Being around those I love really is the best part of the whole season.




























Baking Cookies/ Wrapping Gifts

About the only time of the year I look at something that is usually a chore as fun..But I LOVE wrapping gifts for each person on my list and baking Christmas cookies with my mom. No matter how old I get, that will always be a special time for me and my wonderful mother! My love for wrapping comes from her as well! Finding cute boxes, beautiful ribbons or the perfect name tags gives each gift a little something extra!


Here's to the beginning of holiday season and all of your traditions! 

xoxo

-alexandra 


For more about my adventures follow me!
Twitter
InstagramBloglovin'Pinterest 


Comments

Popular Posts