October Favorites

See ya next year October. Another month of 2015 gone. I can't believe how fast this one went. But, I can't say I'm too sad considering November is birthday month!

October was a greta start to fall weather and a month full of different adventures. I loved every minute of it, especially seeing the change in the trees around us.

This month I had a chance to try out a new beauty find, pick up new booties and gain one very important piece of technology.

L'Oreal Foundations: I really like to try new products in the foundation world. Wether its a new bb cream, powder foundation or liquid, I kinda bounce around. Matte foundation is a great option for a fall look and is beautiful on the skin. From many blogger and best friend recommendations, I picked up the Infallible Matte Foundation. I honestly have nothing negative to say about it. Between the way it feels, looks and stays, it is an AMAZING drug store product. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have a problem with foundation staying through the day. Loved this and so happy I finally tried it.

Booties: When I was looking for new booties for fall, I first saw these ones from Old Navy that I thought were just what my fall looks needed. But, I was torn between these and my Asos pair. I went with Asos because of how unique they were and their black undertone. However, when I dropped into Old Navy and the leopard ones were on sale for under $10 dollars, I knew it was time to add them as well. They are so comfortable and such a nice alternative to plain colored booties!

iPhone 6s: My phone was bad. Like can't make it through a 3rd of the day without charge bad. I needed to upgrade and I held out for the latest version. In short, I love it. Not just for the charging but for the new size, features and camera.

I hope you all had a wonderful month and a fun halloween! Can't wait to tell you all about November plans (birthday month) and my new goals for 23!


xoxo

alexandra


Comments

Popular Posts