Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Review | alexandra louise beauty







I am always on the lookout for the newest beauty trends, especially in skin care. When one looks equally as fun as it is effective, you have me hooked. This carbonated mask, I found whilst down a long Instagram rabbit hole, meets that exact criteria.

The Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask goes on as a clay mask and bubbles up just like a foam face wash. It is such a fun alternative to just a mask you apply, wash off and hope to see the benefits. According to the mask’s description, “the carbonated bubble clay mask is similar to your regular mud mask but better. It contains thousands of carbonated bubbles, much like soda pop does, and that provides gentle massaging properties to the pores. These cleansing properties help to lift out oil and dirt from deep inside the pores.” The best part is being able to see this mask in action. So, as soon as it arrived yesterday, I tried it out and had to give you all the details.

The mask comes in this adorable jar (I mean look at that pig) with a scooper/applicator. The mask can get foamy on top, as it is reacting to the air from opening the package, so make sure to mix it up a little to get it back to the clay form. There is a lot of product in the jar, especially for the price. This mask is only $11.00 on amazon and is a complete steal for the claimed benefits and product amount.



I start by pulling up my hair and washing off my make up from the day. I used the applicator to first swirl the product for the result in the picture, than scooped some of the product out to completely cover my face. You have to act fast, because you can start feeling it work almost immediately.  Make sure to get an even layer all over or on problem areas you are trying to focus on.

As you apply the mask you can feel that it is very cooling to the skin and is very refreshing. I did not have to wait long for the mask to completely transform into foam. A warning, the mask is a bit tingly. It's hard not to laugh and squirm as it's working, but if you let it sink in, it's helping to pull toxins and dirt from your face. 

The next step is to rub in the foam as you would a face wash and wash it completely off.
After drying my skin, my face first felt immediately smooth. I examined the areas of my face where my pores stand out and it did appear to have pulled some dirt out. Though they were not completely gone, I feel that overtime continued use would be very effective. I applied moisturizer after and I'm all done as well, to make sure to restore moisture to my skin.


Overall, the mask is unique and is as effective as any clay mask. I do love the added bonus of the ending foaming face cleanser. I would repurchase this just for the enjoyment of the routine, as well. Looking forward to learning more of the long time benefits.

xoxo

-alexandra 






For more about my adventures follow me!
Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 



Comments

Popular Posts