Instagram | alexandra louise

Hello friends! 

I am sorry to say I broke my February goal. I tried to post three times this past week, but between work and catching a delightful cold, I failed. 

But, I'm back this week and I am going to try and keep my goal! Also, I want to set it again for March! I would like to make this a regular schedule to make it easier to follow along! Now, that we are finally feeling settled after the move and sorting through life, I will be able to pick the best days to post! 

However, I just wanted to let you know about the other way to stay in touch with what is going on at alexandra louise! I may not be able to blog all the time, but even sickness can't keep me away from Instagram (my obsession). 

Go to @alsebest and you can stay up on my adventures here in the city and obsession with food/people I love! 


Love to all the readers out there and be back soon with another post! 

xoxo
-alexandra 

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 


Comments

Popular Posts