January Favorites | alexandra louise favorites

Hello beautiful readers out there! I hope you all had a good start to the year and you're already tearing up February!

A LOT has changed this month. Obviously moved, living with my boyfriend and started a new job! So, there wasn't a ton of favoriting time or trying out new products (because I spent like all my money on groceries and adult crap), but I did have some go tos this month!


Old Navy Puffer Coat: Always, always listen to your mother kids.

Even when you don't really want to, just listen to her voice in your head. Before I left for the city, my mother convinced me a snow storm would hit. And I was all "oh yeah right ma, it's only been like 60's all winter."

But, sure enough, BLIZZARD JONAS ATTACK.

So, a new, longer puffer coat was really needed. Thanks to her, I picked one up from Old Navy before I left. Not only is this bad boy so warm, it was on sale. $30 for an $80 coat.

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen this a lot. I basically didn't take it off all month. So should out to Anita, always keeping it real. And this number keeps it real warm.



Nikes: As my friend Brian put it, you NEED these if you think you're going to the city.

With his advice, I knew I wouldn't be a New Yorker without new "trainers," as the British say. These were going to be an investment eventually, but I was lucky enough to get them as a birthday gift!




Ole Henriksen Trio: It's winter, we all have dry skin people.

This combo has been keeping my skin smooth looking bright and smooth. I have been using them (and Shane keeps steeling them) every night! Thanks to the best friends ever, I was able to scoop them up with my Sephora gift card.



Rosebud Salve in a Tube: Raise your hand if you love this stuff and don't want it on your dirty hands?

The tube version of this stuff is perrrrrfection. It has changed the lip balm game. Grab a tube for yourself and thank me later.

But, really, could it smell any better?



Trader Joe's: Am I the only person who is #obsessed with Trader Joe's? If you haven't discovered it's glory, find the nearest one.

Living in an expensive city, and just loving food, you need a good place to get the goods. Though the lines may be long, it is worth it! My fave forever.

Sorry for finishing this one off with a grocery store, but hey who doesn't love some good grub? Check out how I did in fact survive Storm Jonas and what we have been up to in the city in my previous posts!

Hoping you all have another great month!!

xoxo
-alexandra

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 



Comments

Popular Posts