Plan To Make A Plan | alexandra louise lifestyle

Listen. I love planners. I am not ashamed to admit it. And hey, I love To-Do lists. I cannot tell you how many I write in a year, week, month or day!

Also, let's get real. You didn't get your life together last month, like you stated you would at the beginning of the year. February is a new start kids. It's the month to say I will get it done. Your planner is the first step and January was just practice at life in 2016.

Planning my plans keeps me happy and organized. I love the feeling of making a list and crossing things off of it.

It also helps me to maintain when bills, appointments and important blog posts **wink, wink** are coming up! You can take a step back and look at the month in perspective. Then you will set monthly goals and plans, ultimately crushing this year.

If you are a planner lover like me, my best friends and the ever so perfect Leslie Knope..


...Then keep on reading, my friends.


#ALoveNoteToMyPlanner

Ban.do is by far the cutes discovery ever. The stationary, the jewelry and everything in between is so adorable and different. It's like like the doodles I always wanted all over my notebooks came to life in bags, notebooks and water bottles. Last year, I did not get one of their coveted planners before they were sold out and I was devastated. So, I was not letting that happen this year!





This floral pattern not only comes in different items from their collection, it's just too darn cute. Plus, is easy to find in my sea of black bags, wallets and items I always carry.

               

And let's just talk about the stickers. Like OMG is right. They are so perfect, I have a hard time using them. February's design is just as adorable as all of the months and makes it enjoyable to plan. 

But, let's not leave out others who a. want to get in on the fun and b. the other brands who make awesome planners! My bestie, Lexie (Check out her insta here) is an all-star at planners and making them look adorable. We have had many in-depth conversations on planner size, color, pattern, paper weight and the all important pens to buy. She keeps it personal with her monogram and HerCampus sticker (check her out on there too)! #sherocks Going between the big three for planners, aka ban.do, Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer, she landed on this beautiful one from Lilly!! Between all of her many internships, articles to write and school work, she plans it all out here! 

Thank you for the adorable pic xoxo 




So grab your favorite ban.do (or your go to brand) item, a bright ben and take this month by storm! I know my first "To-Do" is to write my January Favorite post... so come back and check it out!! 

Happy planning! 

xoxo
-alexandra 

For more about my adventures follow me!
Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 



Comments

Popular Posts