Spring Wardrobe Addition Wish List | alexandra louise style

Hello there readers!

Hope your week is off to a good start!

I have been drowning in the winter snow and sludge. I am soooo ready for bright days and spring weather!

Obviously the stores are way ahead of us. With spring fashion filling fitting rooms and pouring out of shopping bags, I have been eyeing up some new additions to my wardrobe.

Pale Rain Coat
Now don't get me wrong. I love my dark colors, even in the spring. But, there is something about a light colored trench. I would love to brighten up so many looks with an adorable new coat, like this one from ASOS.

1

Overalls
I like them. I cannot deny it. I know they look like what small children wear on the playground. But, hipsters make them look so, hip. I just want a pair, to try to style for myself! And so does my best friend, Taylor. When she comes to visit in a couple weeks, we will begin our hunt for the perfect pair.

2


Light Sneakers
I never would have dreamed I would be wearing trainers/sneakers (whatever you like to call them) as much as I do, now. But, walking almost everywhere in the city, they are a necessity. I have been seeing so many light colored pairs everywhere. I love the way they look with dark jeans or even a skirt.

3

Accordion Midi Skirt
These skirts are everything. So romantic, so light and so beautiful. I thinking with this skirt and spring in the city, I will feel like I'm in a 1950's movie... but in reality just in rush hour waiting for the A train. Of course spotting this look on Pinterest, I will be searching through shops to find one just like it.

 4
Frames
I'm an old lady without my glasses. The squint I give when looking at literally any menu, behind a counter, is just embarrassing. So I try to remember my glasses as much as I can. I mean why put little pieces of gross plastic in my eyes, when I have an excuse to by accessories? Wearing them every day is a reason to buy a new pair for spring, right? Hitting up Warby Parker for new colors!

5
Let me know what your are clamoring for this spring!

xoxo
-alexandra

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 




Comments

Popular Posts