Sweater Weather | alexandra louise style

"If you are chilly, here take my sweater." But, really more like, get ya own. It's cold out here!! 
Forgetting somehow the way cold feels on your bare face, I was greeted by Mr. Freeze on my way to work today. 

Though spring is trying to peek around that corner, don't put away those sweaters just yet. To be honest, I don't completely hate it! Who doesn't love bundling up with a big cozy sweater? 

Plus, right now is the perfect time to shop for a few new ones. Warm weather isn't here just yet, but no one informed the stores. All the sweaters you walked passed in December and convinced yourself you did not need January, are on sale in February! 

Below are some of my faves: 


Sweaters Featured from top to bottom: 
Old Navy 
Forever 21 
Macy 
Vera Wang 
Forever 21 
TJ Maxx 

Here's to sweaters and hopefully not six more weeks of needing them!

xoxo
-alexandra 

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 




Comments

Popular Posts