Weekend Whereabouts Vol.2 | West Village & Dough Doughnuts

Another weekend filled with adventures and food. But, let's be honest mainly food. 

Shane and I decided to start a Saturday off with a stroll through our dream neighborhood, the West Village. Knowing my love for Carrie Bradshaw's fictitious apartment location (yes, I looked it up), I knew it would be an area I would love. 

Though we only spent a few hours and only saw a small portion of the area, it was like walking in a New York dream. I cannot wait to spend many more afternoons discovering the different blocks. 



Washington Park was as delightful as expected. Ever since I start following one of my favorite bloggers, Courtney from Color Me Courtney, who lives in the area, I wanted to visit this park she photographs in frequently. Between the man playing classical piano in the main section and the picturesque brownstones surrounding us, I did not want to leave. 

Topping off the visit to a trip to The Half Pint for a burger and sweet potatoes fries, my Saturday was made. **Note to self-go back to the cool bar for bottomless mimosas** 



************************

On Sunday, we felt like we needed to treat ourselves. And basically since I have knew I was moving here, I have stalked Dough Doughnuts on Instagram. I waited a month for this day and was too excited for words. The doughnut, was a dream. Sorry Krispy Kream, this kicked your butt. I will now be taking all visitors to this spot!


And if this picture isn't enough motivation, it's near The Container Store and a Trader Joe's. So make it part of errand day (insert girl with sassy hand emoji). 


Here's to the start of the week friends! 

xoxo
-alexandra 

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'

Pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts