NY EAT | alexandra louise lifestyle

My wise best friend (who is also a food loving gal like I) suggested instead of just taking pictures of the amazing food | drinks I am experiencing, I make a series about them!

The list of places I want to try is as long as my subway ride to work, so you gotta start somewhere! Through many double taps and screenshots, we have been trying to find some of our favorite spots.

So, here is my first installation of NY EAT. All things from donuts to burgers, and everything in between. So, travel along my series of pictures and let me know any hot spots I should hit in the city! Also, let me know if you want any info on any of these stops!














xoxo
-alexandra 

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter


Instagram


Bloglovin'


Pinterest 








Comments

Popular Posts