Weekend Whereabouts Vol.3 | Friends & The City

I am lucky enough to have many friends come and join me for some fun in the city! The two past weekends, I had three beloved visitors. We tried to fit in as many places as possible. From downtown to donuts, we gave them the city treatment.




Finally reunited! 


First stop food. Obviously. 


And what is a meal without dessert? 


To the Centralest of Parks. 


Candidly uncandid. 


Just surrounding ourselves in the beauty of the city. 


And you have to stop in Time Square. 



Thanks for a great first day of adventures NY. 


If you're going to Sunday brunch, make sure it doesn't include bottoms. 



Fam time is the best time. 


And ending the day with Kate Spade. Ooh lala. 




When you find your hometown name, you have to stop. 


Or an ice cream truck. 



What better way to enjoy your friend than making her cross a huge bridge? 


Thank you to the amazing people that keep gracing me with their presence. Thank you NYC for showing these gals a goo time! 

Until next time. 



xoxo 

-alexandra 


For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter


Instagram


Bloglovin'


Pinterest 



Comments

Popular Posts