Current Beauty Favorites | alexandra louise beauty

Hello there readers!

Hope your springs are beautiful and in full bloom! I have been working away and creating new content for a few new platforms. If you haven't already checked it out (and just cannot get enough my me (LOL)) check out Hello Hustle and Sarah Scoop! Both are communities of amazingly talented women and I am so happy I had the opportunity to join them.

I have also been trying out new products I was very excited to tell you about. SO let's get it started.



Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water: 

Alright, so I know I'm WAY late to the party on this, but really, it is as great as everyone said. You can use this cleansing water to take off makeup, wash your face and just about anything else in between! I have replaced using face wipes at night to using this, and my skin does feel so much better. It doesn't sting your eyes and makes your skin feel extremely clean, without washing it normally. So, though most of you deff have tried this, if you haven't get on it.

Neutrogena Build-A-Tan Gradual Sunless Tan: 

Ah, it's the time of year again, to step outside annnnd, go to your local drugstore to buy self tanner. Present Alex is a lot smarter than past Alex and wants to make sure future Alex is healthy, so we have stopped the fakest of bakes. I mean don't get me wrong I love tanning during the summer, but this is the way to go to get a glow. I have tried many in my day and for the price, this is a good one. The scent is WAY better than many of the other brands and it works pretty well.

Nail Tek Strengthener: 

It's safe to say, I treat my nails like crap. I pick nail polish off of them, I break them and I never use a base coat. Resulting in very soft and peeling nails. I have been trying to use this under my nail polish and when my nails are bare to give them the treatment they deserve.

Caption Nail Polish | Easy Does It: 

And when I'm painting them it is with this color. I don't know why but milky colors have been my go to lately. This new brand I found has a wide selection of colors and apply perfectly. It is really worth a try. OH and it way less expensive than similar colors from other brands.

NYX Dark Circle Concealer Correcteur: 

I could sleep for days and still have very dark circles under my eyes. So, I am always on the lookout for a new product to combat that look. Suggested from one of my favorite YouTubers, this little wonder has been a great addition to my daily makeup routine. It is just the right price too.

e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream: 

Last but certainly not least is my hydration rescue, this new night cream. Waiting in line in all places, Old Navy...did you know they sold e.l.f... this caught my eye. I am running out of my old night cream and wanted to try this. It really does keep my skin hydrated though the night and leaves it feeling soft in the morning. I have also been applying it with my some days before my makeup and it makes a great base for foundation.

April is almost over kids, so keep on keeping on and it will be summer before we know it.

Have a great rest of your week!

xoxo
-alexandra

For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter


Instagram


Bloglovin'


Pinterest 


Comments

Popular Posts