Feb Faves

Well, here we are, a month later and I forgot to blog...

Okay not so much forgot as got sick, had midterms and a lot to do.

But, I did not forget you guys! And I'm back right before spring break to get you up to date with my month and what I have been doing all month.


February, was rough. On everyone. My school, which NEVER cancels class had 2 snow days do to cold temperatures. But, the cold got to me too. I came down with a terrible cold/flu in the middle of the month that almost had me down for the count. But, I came back! And, though the cold and snow seem they are staying for a bit longer, I can feel spring ahead! This month kept me inside mostly and not trying too many new things, but I have a few that kept me going through the long winter days. With that being said, let's get to it!

Fave #1: "A" Bar Necklace-Kohl's: I love delicate pieces of jewelry you can wear everyday. Plus, personalizing is my jam. This A necklace is simple and perfect with sweaters, dresses and simple T-shirts. I haven't been feeling like layering tones of jewelry under scarves and coats, so this is perfect.  


 Face #2: Folgers' Vanilla Biscotti Coffee: I am nothing without my morning coffee. Or my afternoon coffee. Or the cup I have after dinner. This flavor is the bomb.com. It is sweet and delicious. I highly recommend this for any coffee drinker out there.


Fave #3: Maybelline Color Show- "Lust for Lilac": I like this color. No I love this color. Once in a while I'll put a color on my nails and find myself staring at it though the day. This color is that color. Thanks to my galpal fo life, Lexie, Lust for Lilac has made it to the top of the charts for me. 



Fave #4: Viva La Juicy Roller Ball Perfume: I don't know if it's me, but I get more satisfaction rolling on the perfume than spraying it. I also love carrying it with me to reapply throughout the day. I wanted just Juicy Couture, but when I went to Macy's I could not find it. This was close enough, but it was the best chance purchase. I have grown to love this smell. An oldie, but a goodie for sure. 



Face #5: Emergen-C Super Orange Packets: Alright I know this is a weird favorite. But, this has been my savior this month. I unfortunately hate tea, the drink of being sick. This is a nice substitute. Throwing a packet into your water makes you feel so much better when you have a cold. It's like gatorade on steroids. 



Fave #6: Big Sexy Hair Spray and Clay: I have very fine, thin hair. This is like magic in a can for that type of hair. Spray a little into your final due and your have texture and volume. I love adding this to my finishing look for curls. And it smells amazing.



Fave #7: Black Matte Hunter Rain boots: This was a BIG fave. My beautiful and wonderful roommates gave me these boots for my birthday. I have dreamed about having hunters since I stepped on campus my freshmen year. Senior year I finally got them! They are perfect for the dreary weather. I love the matte black because it doesn't dress down an outfit. Perfect perfect perfect. 



February. You weren't my favorite, but since you're the shortest month, we will let it slide. Here is to March, spring and more posts! I promise! 

xoxo

-alexandra 


Fave moments: 


Best friend's birthday dinner 


The best valentines day dinner every. 


Until next month! 



Comments

Popular Posts