Update!

I know I promise to not be absent from posting, but getting closer to graduation has proved to be a busy few weeks. Between finding a job (Oh, don't worry more on that later), finishing final projects, attending end of the year functions and preparing to move, posting was always on the brain but not always achievable. So I feel you a little update before I start posting again.

First! I did get a JOB! That is right you are reading the words of an employed gal right here! I was lucky enough to find a position at a wonderful company in the field I am most interested in joining. The position is so exciting and I cannot wait to start this new journey!

I know I missed a favorites but I will be combining the two months into a large post about all the products and fashion favorites I have been finding!

Also, there will be lots of fun posts about formals, graduation, dressing for my interview/ job and many, many exciting things to come as we enter summer!

Sorry again being MIA! As many things come to a close I promise to keep you posted!

xoxo

-alexandra

Comments

Popular Posts