Birthday Winery Trip

I was so lucky to have a fun and friend-filled birthday weekend! My wonderful best friends planned a trip up to a winery along Lake Erie. We were all so excited to try this out for the first time!

The employees were extremely welcoming and willing to talk with us about the wide selection. We all decided to take tastings of different ones, so we could share and make the most of the visit. I had such a wonderful experience and would love to spend an afternoon winery hoping (DD included of course).

So just a quick thank you to my wonderful friends for the trip and a shout out to Mazza Vineyards for a perfect afternoon. Check them out!

xoxo

alexandra





For more about my adventures follow me!
Twitter
InstagramBloglovin'Pinterest 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts