International Women's Day | alexandralouise lifestyle

Happy International Women's Day to every woman out there, near and far. 
There are so many women who have encouraged me and supported me through life. From my mother who believes there is good in everyone, to my aunt who battled breast cancer to my best friends who impact those around them everyday, I have considered myself lucky to be surrounded by a sea of amazing females. I know that each of them have shaped me into the person I am today. 

Today, more than yesterday or any day before this, we ave the chance to change the world. And each day, it grows even more. Continued support for all women is the only way to effect change. 

"When women support each other, incredible things happen." 

Take a moment to thank a woman who has changed your life.















xoxo

-alexandra


For more about my adventures follow me!

Twitter


Instagram


Bloglovin'


Pinterest 




Comments

Popular Posts